Pupil Borrower Demands You will have to complete Entrance Loan Counseling before federal loan funds can be credited to your account or sent to you if you are a first time student borrower at SVSU. You might complete this requirement on the web. You’ll want a Department of Education FSA ID so as to loan that is complete on the web. For those who have forgotten your FSA ID or would not have.. Read More